Use the below job listings, posted previously, as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017. Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
**NEW** 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O — Now Available on Amazon!
ABOUT US: We provide books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.
Medford, Oregon: Property Preservation Contractor Needed
Miami-Dade County: Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance Vendor Needed
- Kendall Cottages, 11025 SW 84th St.
- Inn Transition South, 11930 SW 202nd St.
- Miami-Gardens Neighborhood Services, 16405 NW 25th Ave.
- N. County Neighborhood Services, 3201 NW 207th St.
- Edison Littler River Neighborhood, 150 NW 79th St.
- Victims Emergency Shelter North Dade, 7831 NE Miami Ct.
- Inn Transition North (2 Buildings), 13030 / 13090 NE 6th Ct.
- Passageways to Independence, 2500 NW 62nd St.
- Elderly Services Adult Day Care, 60 NE 166th St.
- Culmer Neighborhood Service Center, 1600 NW 3rd Ave.
- Coconut Grove Neighborhood Service, 3750 S. Dixie Hwy. (Coconut Grove)
- Allapattah Neighborhood, 1897 NW 20th St.
- Wynwood Neighborhood Service Center, 2902 NW 2nd Ave.
- Emergency Housing North, 2301 NW 54th St.
- Disability Service and Independent Living, 1335 NW 14th St.
- Elderly Services W. Dade Adult Day Care, 6950 N. Waterway Drive
- United Cerebral Palsy, 1411 NW 14th Ave.
- Emergency Housing South, 825 West Palm Drive, Florida City
- Elderly Services Homestead Adult Care, 653 SW 4th St., Homestead
- Victims Emergency Shelter South Dade, 51 West Mowry Drive, Homestead
- Elderly Services Adult Day Care, 19590 Old Cutler Road Miami
- Naranja Neighborhood Service Center, 13955 SW 264th St., Naranja
- Florida City / Homestead Neighborhood, 1600 NW 6th Ct., Florida City
Contract for Mowing and Cleaning Around Lake
- July: Clean two times per week – Mow two times per month = $220.00
- August: Clean one time per week – Mow one time per month = $110.00
- September: Clean one time per week – Mow one time per month = $110.00
- October: Clean one time per week = $60.00
Help Wanted — It’s a Big One! 30-Unit Vacant Apartment Building (Clear Out, Handle Repairs, Complete Window & Door Boarding, Brush Removal, Adding Fence, LAWN WORK, Etc.) – PLEASE NOTE DEADLINE RESPONSE.
JOB: BULK LAWN MAINTENANCE WORK — Lawn Care Contractor Needed for Volume Grass Cutting
- The volume can be in the double-digits (i.e., 25, 35, 45 yards weekly).
- The work allows you to set your work schedule (though you MUST meet deadlines.)
- Vendor must exude professionalism, be quick, dependable, efficient in tasks, and detailed.
- The cuts are frequent and recurring.
- IMPORTANT: The job requires that photos (before & after) be taken and submitted as proof of work completed (you must do this to get paid).
- Must be proficient and have basic tech knowledge (re: you must be able to upload pictures to company’s server — or email them — before deadlines). NOTE: Smaller scale, in-town houses generally require approx. 40 pictures; MED to LG homes require 50+ minimum.
Company Name & Job: Tender Lawn Care
Company Name & Job: 5 Star Property Preservation Services
- Lawn Maintenance Contractors (See Lawn Maintenance Vendor Package)
- Full Service Preservation Contractors (cleaning, lawn care and debris removal) (See Full Service Vendor Package)
- Inspectors (Various Types)
- Winterization Workers
- General Maintenance Workers (to handle changing locks and general repairs)
- NOTE: They also need In-House Employees (three months as contractor required) and Property Managers