The Deadline Has Passed for the below Property Preservation Directory Ad (2013-2014 Edition). Stay tuned for updated ad placement instructions for next edition (2014-2015). Also, check back for ad details for the upcoming 2013-2014 Housing Authority Procurement Directory, Volumes 2 and 3.
AD DEADLINE PASSED for BELOW DIRECTORY
Advertise in the 2013-2014 Master List of Property Preservation Companies Directory, 3rd Edition
We are in the process of updating the Third Edition of the Property Preservation Directory: 2013-2014 Master List of Property Preservation Companies Electronic Directory, Third Edition. This electronic directory has a new advertising section that showcases foreclosure cleanup and industry contractors, supply providers, and other industry professionals. The new book will be available on Amazon.com and on our website July 20, 2013. See the current directory.
If you’d like to list your company in the advertising section, note the deadline and rate below. These listings can give your company exposure and can open the door to networking and subcontracting opportunities within the industry. Each textual listing will be one-half page in length.
Size: Half Page Textual Listing in the 2013-2014 Master List of Property Preservation Companies Electronic Directory, Third Edition
Words: Maximum 200 Words
Run Length: Your ad will be listed in the new 2013-2014 Master List of Property Preservation Companies Electronic Directory, Third Edition until the publication is updated again for the year 2015.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2013
Publication Date: July 20, 2013
To Advertise: To advertise, provide as much of the following information in an EMAIL after payment. Click to BUY: http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/489026.php.
- Company Name
- Contact Person/Title
- Fax and/or Other Number(s)
- List of Services
- Any Other Info You’d Like to Provide
SAMPLE AD LISTING:
Company: Bob Smith Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC
Contact: Bob Smith, Owner
Address: 123 Any Street, Suite 2, Any Town, GA 00000
List of Services:
- Clearing out junk and hauling it away.
- Cleaning of property after it has been cleared (including shampooing the carpet, cleaning ovens, bathrooms, windows, baseboards, etc.).
- Cutting the lawn, trimming hedges, removing overgrown brush, and removing tree limbs from the yard.
- Repairs (broken window replacement, sheetrock repair, kitchen counter/cabinet repair, etc.).
- Professional painting of the property’s interior and/or exterior.
- Boarding up windows and glass doors (i.e., patio and deck doors).
- Changing locks on all doors.
- Winterization, termite treatment, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning.
Other: Licensed and Insured in Atlanta, Georgia (Fulton County).
END OF SAMPLE AD LISTING:
TO PAY FOR YOUR AD in the 2013-2014 Master List of Property Preservation Companies Electronic Directory, Third Edition
Click to BUY: NOTE: AD DEADLINE HAS PASSED. (You can also finance your payment using Bill Me Later and PayPal if your full order meets PayPal’s minimum dollar amount).
Financing via PayPal and Bill Me Later