(Below is an excerpt from our Foreclosure Cleanup Newsletter.)
Foreclosure Cleanup Business — How to Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions
Tips on training your brain to stay focused.
Hi everyone. I hope you’re having a super week. This issue piggybacks off a recent issue discussing small business goal setting.
Below are links to a couple of quick reads that will help you firm up yours goals for 2013 and, more importantly, focus and accomplish them. Entrepreneurs are often cursed with many brilliant ideas. It’s not uncommon to be all over the place — even within a clearly-defined, single business.
I find pieces like the below helpful, and I’m sharing them in hopes they can guide you, too, so you can: (1) grow your database this year; (2) get more long-term customers who will refer your business to colleagues; and (3) ultimately reach your profit goals for 2013 and beyond. See the below links:
- How to Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions, http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/225366#
- How to Train Your Brain to Stay Focused, http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/225321
Enjoy the rest of your week! Until next time…
More Foreclosure Cleaning Business Articles:
- Securing of Homes Lucrative for Foreclosure Cleaning Services, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=8035
- How to Find an Extra 50 Hours per Month to Grow Your Small Business, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=7622
- How to Get Housing Authority Jobs for Your Foreclosure Clean-up Business this Year, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=329
- How to Make Your Foreclosure Clean-up and Real Estate Contracting Business Stand Out from the Competition, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=233