Foreclosure Cleaning Job — Property Preservation Work with Buczek Enterprises, LLC (Now Hiring)
Buczek Enterprises, LLC Hiring: Buczek Enterprises, LLC, a regional property preservation entity, is seeking property preservation vendors to work on foreclosures. They have an immediate need for foreclosure cleanup “independent contractor” vendors. Vendors will perform property preservation services including lawn care and maintenance, snow removal, changing locks, removing debris, winterization work, and other similar property maintenance work.
Job Requirements for Independent Contractors:
- Camera, Computer, Cell: Vendors must have a digital camera, cell, access to computer with Internet
- Insurance: Gen Liability (coverage: $1 million/$2 million)
- Lawn Equipment: Generator (gas), compressor, general lawn and maintenance tools and equip
- General Knowledge: Must know how to upload pictures and how to complete informational forms necessary for jobs.
- Communication Skills: Must have solid communication skills so they can update work order statuses daily.
- License: Must have a driver’s license (valid).
- Transportation to Haul: Must have dependable transportation, and be able to haul equipment and supplies to job site with own vehicle.
- Detailed Nature, Reliable and Dependable: Candidates should be detail-oriented. Also must be reliable and fully dependable.
|Click HERE for Full List of Industry Products.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink