SAMPLE #14: Marketing Email to Industry Contacts
If you have jobs you can’t handle — either because you don’t have the time or you don’t offer the service — give us a call. We can be your backup as a subcontractor. Following are some of the services we offer:
- Clearing out and hauling away junk and debris
- White-glove interior cleaning
- Lawn maintenance
- Minor repairs including holes in sheetrock, broken windows/doors, etc.
- Interior and exterior painting
- Pressure washing, gutter cleaning and winterization
- And so much more!
Feel free to call us at 000-000-0000; or visit us online at YourWebsiteAddress.com.
__________END OF EMAIL__________
- Industry contacts include realtors, appraisers, painting companies, home inspectors, property management companies, cleaning companies, other foreclosure cleanup companies, etc.
- Include your full contact info at the bottom of the email, and be mindful of spam rules and regulations.
How to Market Your REO Trash Out & Foreclosure Cleanup Business to Real Estate Investors , http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=74
How to Get New Clients: An Easy Way to Get New REO Cleanup Business, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=7292
Landlords Can Be Fertile Ground For Real Estate and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses, http://foreclosure-cleanup-industry.com/articles/landlords.htm
How to Get Clients for Your Foreclosure Cleanup & REO Trash Out Business from Your County Commissioners, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=281
How to Get More Foreclosure Clean Up & REO Trash Out Business Using Free Chamber of Commerce Meetings, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=85
How to Get Foreclosure Cleanup Business from Your Competition, http://foreclosure-cleanup-industry.com/articles/competitionalliance.htm
How to Get Biz from the Competition, http://foreclosure-cleanup-industry.com/articles/competitionalliance.htm