Job Description: US Best Repairs is seeking Property Preservation Contractors to handle assignments including, but not limited to, the following: trashouts, lawn care, changing locks, boarding windows, performing bids and similar property preservation and foreclosure cleanup duties.
• MUST have General Liability Business Insurance coverage of at least $1 Million.
• MUST have telephone capable of sending photos from the job site when necessary.
• MUST have camera (digital) for taking pictures (before/during/after) of ALL work. (Note: Photos MUST be submitted to receive payment.)
• MUST respond quickly to telephone calls and emails.
• MUST adhere to work order completion deadlines.
Services to Be Performed:
• Lock changes utilizing 5-digit numeric key codes (code to be based on and provided by client)
• Debris removal
• Janitorial and cleaning Services
• Lawn maintenance services
• Seasonal snow removal
• Winterization Work
• Minor handyman and home repairs
• Boarding windows
Coverage Areas: US Best Repairs covers all 50 states plus Puerto Rico, Guam and the United States Virgin Islands. See coverage map: http://www.usbestrepairs.com/coverage-area.
More Information: For more information about the property preservation / hiring company, visit http://www.usbestrepairs.com.
To Apply: To apply to become a vendor, complete the online application — http://www.usbestrepairs.com/vendor-center.
Click HERE for Full List of Industry Products.
Sign up as a Premium Newsletter Subscriber. You will periodically receive foreclosure clean-up job leads and consultative advice to help you grow your foreclosure cleanup business! Cassandra Black is a Foreclosure Cleanup Business Consultant, the Author of How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business, and several foreclosure cleanup industry and field asset services Guides, Reports and Forms.
Disclaimer: These industry jobs are gleaned from various sources. The job info is assumed accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication. Please contact companies directly for more information as it relates to the positions at hand.