Help Wanted: Large Property Preservation Company Needs Contractors to Work on Foreclosures in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Nebraska!
Homeland Field Services is in need of contractors to complete work orders on foreclosure homes. They are looking for vendors to perform the following services, at minimum:
- Lock Changes
- Debris Removal
- Lawn Maintenance Services
- Snow Removal
- Janitorial Services
- Bidding Minor to Major Repairs
- Boarding Windows and Doors
- Major and Minor Repairs
- Completing Property Condition Reports
- Great Work Ethic
- Honesty and Reliability
- Solid Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge (re: accessing internet and sending work flow back and forth to primary contractor)
- Communicate with Office in a Timely and Effective Manner
Equipment — Contractors Must Have Access to the Following Equipment:
- Digital Camera
- Reliable Computer (to forward photos and documents)
- Lawn Equipment
- Truck and/or Trailer
Insurance Requirements: Contractors must have the ability to obtain liability insurance.
To Apply: If interested in working with Homeland, please include the following in your correspondence to Jandrews@homelandfs.com:
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Desired Coverage Area (They need contactors that service the following states: Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska.)
- Previous Relative Experience
- Website: http://www.homelandfs.com
- Email: Jandrews@homelandfs.com
About Homeland: Homeland Field Services is a full-service property management and preservation company dedicated to securing and maintaining their clients’ assets. Homeland fulfills the needs of mortgage servicers, lenders and real estate professionals by specializing in comprehensive default/general management services. They back up their services with a 24-hour response guarantee.
Sign up as a Premium Newsletter Subscriber. You will periodically receive foreclosure clean-up job leads and consultative advice to help you grow your foreclosure cleanup business!
Cassandra Black is a Foreclosure Cleanup Business Consultant, the Author of How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business, and several foreclosure cleanup industry Guides, Reports and Forms available via Stone Cottage Books and Amazon. She is also CEO of Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC and a Real Estate Investor and Landlord. Follow Cassandra and Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC on Twitter. Check back often for more How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business: FREE Articles & Advice posts.
|Click HERE for Full List of Industry Products.|