A national property preservation company with services throughout 9 states is seeking property preservation crews to perform foreclosure cleanup services. Duties are included, but not limited to, the following:
- Trash Outs
- Lawn Work
- Routine Property Inspections
- Winterization Work
- Janitorial and Maid Services
- Securing and Changing Locks
- General Labor
Location: Austin and San Antonio, Texas Region
Vendors Must Possess:
- General Liability Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Truck and Trailer
- Miscellaneous Equipment to Perform Jobs
- Digital Camera
NOTE: Vendors must be computer and internet literate and must be able to upload pictures and reports to the company server; timeliness is imperative re: deadlines.
Company provides fair compensation for each work order given.
To Apply: Please send an email to the Vendor Management Team. Please include the below information in your correspondence.
- Business Name
- Your Insurance Company’s Name
- The Number of Years You’ve Been in Business
- Email Contact Info
- Telephone Number (Day and Evening)
- Coverage Areas in Which You’re Interested In and Around the Austin and San Antonio, Texas Region.*
*NOTE: The more areas your company can cover, the more work you will receive.
Golden Nugget for Foreclosure Cleaning Businesses: Please review this editorial as you begin to work with property preservation companies seeking subcontracting vendors: Things to Look Out For When You Receive an REO Trash Out & Foreclosure Cleanup Work Order. This article will give you invaluable insight — and will save your company time, money and possible heartache. Keep it close to your vest as you start to grow your foreclosure cleaning business by working with larger property preservation companies. Good luck to you! Cassandra