JOB: Residential Property Inspector for Foreclosed Homes (HELP WANTED)
Are you excited by the opportunity to be on the road and the ability to manage your own schedule? Are you appealed by an exciting career in a growing industry? Do you have experience working in property preservation or inspection services for foreclosed properties? We are currently looking for Residential Field Inspectors!
We are currently seeking outside home inspector(s) to perform visual and QC inspections for the El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, Fabens and surrounding areas in Texas. Inspectors will be responsible for photographing the outside and inside, if necessary, of homes located in the area for mortgage and insurance purposes. Inspector(s) will also photograph any damages or changes to the homes and record their findings on pre printed inspection sheets. Photos and inspection results will be submitted accurately and on time daily by inspector to the client system. Candidates must have knowledge of Microsoft Software and internet capabilities. Inspectors will be responsible for providing information, images and reports via multiple technology tools to include laptops/tablets, Smart phones (Blackberry, iPhone, etc), and digital cameras.
In order to apply for this position candidates must have following items to perform the job:
1. A working computer
2. 2 sources of Reliable Transportation
4. A Digital Camera
5. Valid Driver’s License
6. Current Automobile Insurance
7. Cell phone with reliable service
8. Scanner and Printer or an all-in-one
9. High Speed Internet Connection
10. Maps and or GPS system
11. General Liability Insurance
– Visual Field Inspections
– Daily QC inspections and route planning
– Handle rush request based on client & company needs. Must be completed within 24 hours.
– Perform all types of inspections accurately and on time
– Research bad address to locate the correct property location
– Upload photos and enter inspection results into company system or email results directly to company.
– Check ques for new inspections, returned inspections and updates at least twice daily.
– Available by phone for questions.
Inspectors are paid twice per month and pay is a flat rate per inspection. Inspector will be an independent contractor and will receive a 1099 at the end of the year.
Interested candidates should email their interest or attached resume with El Paso, Texas Inspector written in the subject line for further consideration. Must indicate what cities you can cover. Please do not respond if you do not meet the requirements above. Call today a new training class will start this week!
NOTE FROM FORECLOSURE CLEANUP, LLC re: Rate Above:
- Read our previous post on inspections and how they can grow your foreclosure cleaning business: http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=162 and http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=1. Remember, with inspections, your profit will come in bulk assignments and additional work (trash outs, repairs, lawn maintenance, etc.) from these larger property preservation vendors. In handling inspections, you will, in many instances, be the first set of eyes on these properties, so don’t let the low payout rate turn you off. Query your larger contractors about work in additional areas, ask for bulk assignments and submit additional bids for trash outs, etc., as you inspect these homes. Inspections are a good, solid “in” with a property preservation company.
About the Company:
Home Bound LLC (http://homeboundllc.net/) is a property preservation company located in Louisville, Kentucky. We specialize in REO services ranging from inspections of residential properties to recurring lawn maintenance. Home Bound LLC was founded in 2008 by Angela Hughes and is currently one of the region’s best-known companies for quality property preservation and inspection services. Home Bound LLC provides concise information pertaining to the occupancy status and condition of residential properties for banks and mortgage companies. Our inspectors perform weekly and monthly inspections of foreclosed properties and report any changes in the status of the property such as: vandalism, theft, break-in, occupancy, fire or storm damage and deterioration. In addition our highly skilled maintenance crews provide routine and emergency maintenance repair services. Our lawn care crews perform weekly grass cuts, trimming, weeding and removal of exterior debris according to HUD guidelines. We currently service the Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee and Texas areas.
Apply by clicking here: http://www.ziprecruiter.com/apply/contact-info/d63a24c9/.
# # #
NOTE FROM FORECLOSURE CLEANUP, LLC:
- See this company’s independent contractor qualifications.
- See this company’s coverage area.
- Email address for company: email@example.com.
Good luck, and many wishes of success with your foreclosure cleanup business!
QUICK JOB LEADS
Cassandra Black is a Foreclosure Cleanup Business Consultant, the Author of How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business, and several foreclosure cleanup industry Guides, Reports and Forms available via Stone Cottage Books and Amazon. She is also CEO of Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC and a Real Estate Investor and Landlord. Follow Cassandra and Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC on Twitter. Check back often for more How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business: FREE Articles & Advice posts.
|Click HERE for Full List of Industry Products.|