Property Preservation Contractor Needed in Oregon for Work on Foreclosures:
Property Preservation Duties to Include:
- Changing locks
- Removing debris
- Property inspections (various types)
- Lawn care services
- Snow removal
- Cleanup and janitorial duties
- Boarding windows, doors and entrances
- Completing property conditions reports
- Property repairs (from minor to major)
Contract Requirements: Contractor must have the following:
- Great communications skills and work ethnic
- Must be reliable and honest
- Must possess a digital camera and have internet access
- Must know how to use the internet to re: work back and forth online work process
- Must have truck/trailer and lawn equipment
- Be prepared to and have ability to obtain liability insurance coverage.
Location: Medford, Oregon
To Apply: To apply for this property preservation job, contact Jerry Andrews at 1-801-992-3099 or via email: Jandrews@homelandfs.com. Include your desired coverage area, previous industry experience, email address, business name and contact phone number.
More Information: To learn more about his company, and about other opportunities in various areas, http://www.homelandfs.com/.
Foreclosure Clean-up, Real Estate Contracting, Electrician, Plumbing, Construction, Handyman, Locksmith, Painting, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, REO Trash Out, Etc.
Click here for MORE JOB LEADS!
Why a Real Estate Contracting Service is a Lucrative Business to Start in a Market Full of Foreclosures
|Click HERE for Full List of Industry Products.|
Sign up as a Premium Newsletter Subscriber. You will periodically receive foreclosure clean-up job leads and consultative advice to help you grow your foreclosure cleanup business!
Cassandra Black is a Foreclosure Cleanup Business Consultant, the Author of How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business, and several foreclosure cleanup industry and field asset services Guides, Reports and Forms available via Stone Cottage Books and Amazon. She is also CEO of Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC and a Real Estate Investor and Landlord. Follow Cassandra and Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC on Twitter. Check back often for more How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business: FREE Articles & Advice posts.