Forging Partnerships in Property Preservation — REO Industry Article
Forging Partnerships in Property Preservation
Above are some quick snippets based on a DS News article about the foreclosure cleanup / trash out industry. View some quick article summations and takeaways about Building Partnerships in Property Preservation:
- “The work hasn’t changed; it is the decision makers who are changing. This means that it could be the traditional asset manager or that it is now a management company setting that is buying and selling properties.”
- “Another challenge that we are all facing is available workforce with the skills-set necessary to do the work.
- “Because of other industry changes, it is about finding the workforce that can take on the hundreds of projects in a given month in various markets.”
Read the full article below entitled, Building Partnerships in Property Preservation.
See http://www.dsnews.com/daily-dose/10-10-2016/building-partnerships-property-preservation, as related by a Five Star Conference and Expo participant official (https://fivestarconference.com/).
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog May 27, 2017.)
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017. Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition Above, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6
- See the Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.