Does Your Small Business Qualify for Government Contracts?
This tool can help you determine if you qualify as a “small business” under SBA size standards.
To be eligible as a small business concern, your business must satisfy the SBA’s size standard for your industry, be operated for profit, be independently owned and operated, and be based in the U.S., making significant contributions to the U.S. economy.
See for more information … https://www.sba.gov/tools/size-standards-tool?interiorpage2015.
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog January 20, 2017)
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017. Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / See Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.