Property Preservation Industry Outlook and Addressing the REO / Pre-Foreclosure Process
Kellie Chambers, AVP Investor Relations for Safeguard Properties, LLC, spoke with DS News during the Five Star Conference and Expo to discuss the challenges facing the pre-foreclosure process as well as the future of property preservation.
As AVP Investor Relations, Chambers leads investor facing operations including over allowable requests, extension requests, reconveyance resolution, and review of new guidelines and regulations. She works to ensure operational controls, monitoring, and client and supplier communications are in place for investor guideline compliance. Chambers also manages Safeguard’s quality assurance resolution teams to ensure compliance with HUD guidelines and conveyance standards.
See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at the current job posting immediately above and at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017.
Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Note: **We are not affiliated with any of the companies listed. These listings are provided for informational purposes only. Please contact companies directly.
Related Industry Products:
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / See Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.