Seeking Reliable Real Estate Contracting Vendors to Handle Foreclosure Cleanup, Trashout & Property Preservation for REO Homes
Seeking Reliable Real Estate Contractors / Vendors to Handle Foreclosure Cleanup, Trashout and Property Preservation for REO Homes
As a real estate contracting vendor, can you meet the requirements outlined below? If so our company is seeking to hire you.
- Willing to perform standard preservation duties/tasks including but not limited to:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Debris removal
- Lock Changes
- Initial Services (including sales clean)
- Prepare/Put property in Convey Condition
- General/Minor household repairs, etc.
- Ability to provide estimates on requested items for repair/replace
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess form of reliable communication with our office/support staff
- Must be detail oriented when reporting results in reports, photos, bids, etc.
- MUST know and comprehend the importance of due dates and meeting stringent deadlines
- Must have own equipment
- Must possess inventory of necessary locks, materials needed on regular basis, etc.
Compensation: Contractors are paid on a weekly basis
Location: Albany, NY, Dutchess County, Troy, Cohoes, Averill Park, Berne, Amsterdam, Delanson, Ghent, New York, and Schenectady, NY Area
To Apply: To apply for this job with Wicked Preservation, please contact Walter – 315-706-6405 via text or telephone.
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog December 15, 2016)
- Trash Out & Foreclosure Cleanup Subcontractors Wanted, http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?p=10836 (Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog May 7, 2017)
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at the current job posting immediately above and at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017.
Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.Note: **We are not affiliated with any of the companies listed. These listings are provided for informational purposes only. Please contact companies directly.
Related Industry Products:
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / See Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.