Full-service Property Preservation Company Hiring Vendors in NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, NY, MI, and MO
Full-service Property Preservation Company Hiring Vendors
Please see coverage areas below. (Company is based out of New Hampshire.)
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New York
- Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Securing (Boarding Windows and Doors; Lock Changing)
- Drywall Repair
- Mold Remediation Work
- Repairs (ie, fence, roof tarping, etc.)
- And Other Services
Requirements: Contractors will need to have a digital camera or smartphone to document work completed (before, during and after photos) ; must be able to cover fifty or more mile-radius; and, must also have a truck, trailer, and all supplies to complete jobs.
Other: This is a subcontractor position, which requires all subcontractors to have their own equipment. You will be required to have or quickly obtain liability insurance as well as complete an Aspen Grove background check.
Payment: Work orders are paid on a net 45 payment schedule and paid 2x a month after the first 45 days. Pay dates are the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Company Website: http://www.hixsonpropertypreservation.com
To Apply: Send your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER, as well as experience/knowledge you may have in the field and company will contact you. Company Contact Info: http://www.hixsonpropertypreservation.com/contact.
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog October 8, 2016)
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at the current job posting immediately above and at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017.
Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Note: **We are not affiliated with any of the companies listed. These listings are provided for informational purposes only. Please contact companies directly.
Related Industry Products:
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / See Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.