REO Vendor Contracts Available: Property Preservation Help Wanted — Multi-Regional Firm Servicing Properties in 15 States Seeking Independent Contractors
Vendors will be removing debris, including full trashouts, boarding windows and doors, changing locks, handling winterizations, lawn care, tree cutting, roof tarping, plumbing, drywall, maid services, evictions, and other duties and general repairs.
Vendor Requirements: Vendors must have their own vehicle, trailer and smartphone to take photos. Vendors will also need tools such as locks, lawn mowing equipment, generator and other tools necessary for the completion of work orders.
Insurance: Contractors are responsible for their own insurance.
Background Check: A background check is required.
Payment: Vendors will be paid 3 weeks after each job is completed.
To Apply: To sign up as vendor, visit https://taylorandson.worldsecuresystems.com/apply.
Company Website: http://taylorandson.vidalyon.com/
Company Address: Taylor and Son Services Ltd.
104 N Birmingham Street
Wylie, Texas 75098
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog October 6, 2016)
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017. Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / See Latest 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.