CWIS-LLC is Seeking REO / Property Preservation Vendors to Handle Foreclosure Cleanup, REO Inspections and Various REO Work Orders for HUD Homes
Company Hiring Vendors for Property Preservation Work on HUD Homes
Help Wanted — REO Job: Seeking REO / Property Preservation Vendors to Handle Foreclosure Cleanup, REO Inspections and Various Work for HUD Homes
About the Company:
CWIS is a Field Service Manager (FSM) for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The company has several contracts with HUD throughout the United States.
Job Description: CWIS is seeking foreclosure cleanup, inspection and REO contract vendors for the following work orders:
• HPIR (HUD Property Inspection Report) — This is the first inspection performed when a property is received into inventory. These inspections are critical to both the scorecards with HUD as well as getting an accurate depiction of the condition of any given property. This work order has to be completed and uploaded within 24 hours of assignment.
• General Work Orders — These are used for general repairs, refreshing the property and abatement of hazards. This work order typically needs to be completed and uploaded within 72 hours of work order assignment.
• Emergency & 24-Hour Work Orders — These work orders are issued when there is an urgent issue at a property. Typically these would be for unsecured properties, water leaks, etc. These work orders are also issued when indicated by an Asset Manager. Note: Typically, these work orders must be completed and uploaded within 24 hours of an assignment.
• WDO (wood destroying organisms) Inspections and Treatments
More Information: For more information and full details about this listing, see the original job posting at http://tinyurl.com/jcdkhcm.
To Apply: To apply to become a property preservation vendor with CWIS-LLC, contact Kelli, Vendor Relations Department, Tel.: 719-579-7582, Extension 223.
Company Website: For more information about this company, see their website at the following link: http://www.cwis-llc.com/about-us.
(Added to the Real Estate Services Contracting Blog August 8, 2016.)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ABOUT JOBS ON THIS BLOG:
Use the job listings on other pages of this blog (posted previously) as invaluable resources to get a solid “idea” about the types of jobs and contracts you can secure in the trashout industry for your company. See newer job postings, gleaned from various websites, at http://www.foreclosure-cleanup-blog.com/?page_id=9017. Thank you for your patience as we work to update the foreclosure cleanup blog job postings and property preservation blog content.
Best Value: 2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
2016-2017 Foreclosure Cleanup Business in a Box, http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks/product/508962.php
- Get the 2015-2016 Property Preservation Companies Directory,
- Amazon (Kindle Version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0134FB66O
- e-Store (PDF Version): http://tinyurl.com/oxjxvxv
- **(Use discount code “socialmedia” for discount in our PDF store)**
- Related Book: How to Start a Foreclosure Cleanup Business (Property Preservation Industry Start-up Guide, Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 / Latest 2016-2017 Edition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
- Original Edition), http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FGN7O6 /
- See Latest “How To” Book 2016-2017 Edition Below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019E3JT96
Latest “How To” Book
About Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC:
Our company provides books, reports and forms for the foreclosure cleanup, trashout, and lawn maintenance industries. See http://www.e-junkie.com/stonecottagebooks.